The one stop shop for political internships and volunteer opportunities for Youth in Montgomery County

Friday, June 18, 2010

Help Elect a Teacher in 2010!

Are you frustrated that you have to take and pass the HSAs in order to graduate? Or what about waiting outside in portable classrooms year after year for your school to get renovated? These are issues that the Maryland General Assembly helps decide for hundreds of thousands of students.

Most legislators in Annapolis don't know what this is like, but you and I do. My name is Bonnie Cullison, and I've been a teacher in MCPS for almost 30 years. I'm running for the House of Delegates to bring the perspective of an educator to the state legislature, and to be a leader in the fight to get our schools the resources they need.

But I can't get there alone. I could really use your help on my campaign in the following areas: door knocking, staffing campaign events and fundraisers, researching policy and political issues, making phone calls, reaching out to voters with social networking tools and new media, and much more.

If you're interested in helping a teacher get elected this September (particularly a teacher who listens to student perspectives) and are looking for exciting and fulfilling volunteer or internship opportunities, please contact my campaign at FriendsofBonnieCullison@gmail.com, or visit my website at www.CullisonForMaryland.com.

I hope to see you on the campaign trail!

Bonnie Cullison
Candidate for House of Delegates, District 19

No comments:

Post a Comment